June 26, 2013

Chapter.4 P.108 No.6

About grammar


Firstly, I study with the grammar to use correct and incorrect grammar at use the work and for writing and talking. I think grammar is important in the working or in daily life because today everybody use English language daily life. In using languages need grammar although in other language it will be similar. So I know with grammar to use writing and talking.
Secondly, in my opinion I learn grammar for a long time. Fist of all I hate it so much because I talking English very low and in my opinion English grammar very hard. But if thinking back everybody use English language and use language simply need to use grammar correct.
Finally, however use languages simply need to use grammar correct therefore I need to understand it. Before time I don’t like English but in the present I understand it. Although I might sound it but not much and talking bad. But I will try to learn it for better my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment